Search our Site

 Supplier FAQ's


How do we become a supplier with JP Global?

Becoming a supplier is easy. Simply fill out the Supplier Account Registration Form, provide the required documentation and contact Albert Wong our representative on the island and arrange for a site visit.

What Documents are required to open a Supplier account with JP Global?

We require all Fijian companies to supply us with copies of the following current documents:

  • Completed Supplier Account Registration Form
  • Signed Supplier Agreement
  • Company Registration Certificate
  • Company TIN
  • Company FIRC ( Foreign Companies only)
  • Copy of Principals Passport ID
  • Tree Felling License (if applicable)
  • Saw Mill operator’s License (if applicable)
  • Current Mahogany License ( Mahogany suppliers only)
  • Export License (if applicable)
  • All other relative permits of forms

What Kind of lumber do you buy?

  • Mahogany
  • Pine
  • Sandalwood
  • Exotic Hardwoods.

These woods can be in the form of logs or sawn lumber. Specifications apply, please see the Products section of this site
for more detailed information.

How do we get paid?

JP Global collects letters of credit from all of our buyers for each order that is processed.  A letter of credit will put a bank certified hold on the paymn\ents due for goods delivered.

We supply each of our suppliers with a letter of Credit that guantees payment opon delivery based on the agreed upon terms. Once our buyers signs for the goods as delivered the money is released directly from the bank.

What Guarantee do we have?

We deal only with legitimate buyers with proven history. Our buyer’s reputations are our guarantee.


How do we partner with JP Global ?

If you are a land owner, harvester, sawmill or exporter contact Albert Wong at 679-xxxx-xxx or to receive a supplier welcome kit with all the information you need to become a partner.

A copy of all the Account Registration Application can be found by going to the Become a Supplier section of this site.